Peter Brehm - MRP revisjons stammer
Modular Revision Prosthesis (MRP)
THE GOLD STANDARD
The MRP-TITAN hip revision system is a cementless revision implant for use in the femur. The MRP-TITAN in combination with the modular revision support cup MRS-TITAN Comfort offers a variety of geometric options that enable you to address a broad range of exacting anatomic requirements and defect situations with a solution tailored to the individual patient. It is also possible to use the MRP-TITAN 80 mm straight prosthesis stems for primary indications.
Versatile, consistent, anatomic
SUCCESSFUL SINCE 1993
- Broad spectrum of indications
- High patient satisfaction
- Very good long-term results
BROAD SPECTRUM OF INDICATIONS
Spectrum of indications Paprosky I-III and Charnley type B and C with severe functional impairment.
- Total lengths from 130 to 420 mm in 10 mm increments
- Stem diameters from 11 to 30 mm in 1 mm increments
- Straight, curved, and distal interlocking stems
- Four neck versions
HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION
Optimal adaptation to anatomy.
- Angle of anteversion continuously adjustable over 360°
- Optimal leg length adaptation
- Parabolic stem ribs ensure a high degree of initial stability
- Excellent osseointegration
VERY GOOD LONG-TERM RESULTS
Reliable survival probability of 97% at 10 years.
- Optimal anatomic reconstruction improves the Harris hip score (HHS) compared with the last follow-up examination.
(Acta Orthopaedica 2014; 85 (6): "Uncemented femoral revision arthroplasty using a modular tapered, fluted titanium stem")
Flexibility and efficiency
EXCEPTIONALLY USER FRIENDLY
- Very high flexibility
- Simple and reliable instrumentation
VERY HIGH FLEXIBILITY
All implants are available as trials.
- Intraoperative and postoperative separation of trials and definitive implants
- Design allows intraoperative and postoperative correction of implant length and angle of anteversion in situ
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE INSTRUMENTATION
Efficient surgical procedure and innovative locking of the press-fit taper connection.
- Minimal use of instruments
- Reliable instrumentation with the innovative torsion-free pretensioning device (TOV)